Promoting Christ, practicing faith, and Providing refuge
We are dedicated to doing as much as we possibly can in the area of social action here at Bunyan Road Christian Fellowship, and are involved in a range of projects locally, nationally and abroad.
What does the Bible say about social action?
Matthew 25:35-36 says, For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.
We are a church that is a help to those who need it; a refuge that won’t turn you away. As well as offering counselling, prayer, and going out on both local and overseas missions, we get involved in other areas of social action too:
- Barrel ministry – Serving those in need overseas, we provide clothing and food to those in Guyana, Barbados, Jamaica, St. Lucia, India, and other countries on request
- Food and clothing bank/ parcels – Provided to those in need in the local community, parcels are also delivered to those unable to come to church
- Feeding the homeless – We drive to London Charing Cross every second Sunday of the month (currently on hold due to Covid)
- Light lunch – Serving a light lunch every Sunday, all are welcome to join us (currently on hold due to Covid)
- Community meal – Providing a monthly meal every third Sunday from 1pm, we welcome everybody to join us (currently on hold due to Covid).
If you’d like to find out more about what we do, get involved with anything you’ve read or would like to give, please contact us and we can give you more information on how to do so.