What is Timothy School of Ministry?
Timothy School of Ministry (TSM) is the official training and development arm of the Church of God of Prophecy in the UK.
The school delivers courses designed to promote the personal development and learning of new and experienced Christians and Christian leaders who are keen to realise their potential and develop their service within the Kingdom of God.
TSM gives its students the opportunity to learn in an open and relaxed environment as they improve their knowledge of theology. They are also challenged to ‘make full proof of thy ministry’ (2 Timothy 4:5).
Timothy School of Ministry provides study in five areas
- Foundation Course is designed for beginners, this course is made up of four modules: the Bible, spiritual formation, Christian history and concise history & polity
- SOPAS (School of Practical Advanced Studies) covers three modules: pastoral, theology, and ecclesiastical identity
- Leadership Development covers over 20 areas of development including kingdom leadership, leadership and integrity, self-development for leaders, and leadership and five-fold ministry
- Certificate of Christian Theology studies six areas: Old and New Testament survey introductions, ethics in the context of Christianity, exploring the themes of Romans, mission and ministry in the 21st century, and evangelism in a modern world
- Practical Ministry covers the areas of practical church administration, Bible interpretation, sermon preparation and legal obligations, leadership development, leadership and integrity, and kingdom leadership.
Interested in joining us at TSM?
Ministry and leadership weekends are offered throughout the year at our Bedford campus for the Timothy School of Ministry.
We are also associated with other Christian centres of education and training and provides guidance and links for those who wish to pursue an academic path.
We currently promote:
- BA & Masters courses at Queen’s College, Birmingham
- An international Masters programme through the Gordon Conwell University of America hosted in Europe
- Certificate level through to doctorate level in theology at the Pentecostal Theological Seminary.